Why Aluminum Pole
- Aluminum is one of the most widely used material & Green metal
Because of the excellent performance and advantage,
the aluminum is widely applied in the aviation, construction and automotive area.
- The density of aluminum is 2.7g/cm3, it is 1/3
of the steel, so the aluminum is mush lighter
- Easily machining(Drill, Cut, Mill Punch, Bend,
- Stable Chemical performance, recycle, alu-
minum is a green metal which is friendly to
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Excellent performance on surface finishing.
- The melting temperature of aluminum is lower
than steel and low cost for recycling to call of the world’s energy- saving emission reduction.
( I Need Catalogue page 11)
Aluminium Pole compare with others
Initial Low cost
- Easily rust and corrosion
- Weights three times as aluminium and high freight cost
- Limited recycle value
- Galvanizing is hard for Environment
Initial Low cost
- No recycle value and difficult and expen- siveto dispose
- Ultraviolet damage is common
- Expensive maintenance costs
- Can be damaged by mowing& trimming
- Corrosion Resistant
- Maintenance Free
- Lighter Weight for easy and cost efficient installation
- Various finishing
- Longer life than steel and Fibreglass
- 100% recyclable, aluminium melting temperature is low to save energy and reduce emission
- Direct buried applications
- Less deflection than fibreglass poles.
- A little expansive than other material
Why our pole?
Customer Service – Offering professional service
Quality System – ISO9001,ISO14001,EN40-6,CWB
Production Capacity – 80,000 nos each year
Design – Professional enginering team
PERSONAL DESIGN- Put the local culture into the design which create an special aluminum pole.
ENGINEERING & INNOVATION – Design pole and fixture, for the special project.
Satin Brushed Finish
Anodized Colors – Black, Dark Bronze, Medium Bronze,Light Bronze, Clear Nature
Powder Coating Colors – Dark Bronze, Black, White , Silver Grey, Dark Green
Quality and Intergrity
Our anodized aluminum poles
and our satin-brushed poles carry a 25-year warranty.
Our powder painted aluminum poles carry a 5-year warranty for the paint from the date of shipment against cracking, peeling, ex- cessive color change and fading due to normal dimatic exposure and 25 year warranty for the aluminum shafts.
STRONG BASE IS THE FOUNDATION OF QUALITY
Through analysis of the section can directly see the strength of the base and weld close